LaurenF

LaurenF

Miranda Davis
My Heart, His Soul - Loraine Lotter My Heart, His Soul has a much more realistic main character then most of the other young adult novels around today. The Author does an excellent job of writing a character that is at first not very likeable (belittling her family etc.) but ultimately both relatable and likeable. It’s very refreshing to read a book from someone’s point of view, where they do occasionally have selfish thought or make the wrong choices but that doesn't make them a "bad" person. Another strong point to this book is the love "triangle" and this may just be a personal thing but usually in books there is always a clear "winner" but I kept jumping between Gab and Derrick which made the book so much more enjoyable. Besides the only thing hotter then one mystery man is two mystery men right? And as for the supernatural twist Very Original!! But I’m not going to say anymore you will just have to read it and see for your self...