LaurenF

LaurenF

Miranda Davis
Once Upon a Nightmare (Morpheus) - McKelle George This story is about Violet a lonely and isolated girl who suffers through school and tolerates living with her emotionally distant father. She is also plagued by terrifying nightmares!But one night something goes wrong and the nightmares that have been haunting her change. Somehow she is conscious in her dreams and there is someone else in the nightmares with her, a creepy (but not altogether unattractive) boy.Violets dreams turn from something that scare her into something she looks forward to and she finds herself asleep more then she is awake. But something is terribly wrong...I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this story. It was a really interesting mix of Young Adult and Fantasy along the lines of Caroline. I thoroughly enjoyed the dark and creepy tone. It was also very refreshing to read such an original plot that the author has obviously taken time to extensively research!