LaurenF

LaurenF

Miranda Davis
Creed (Unfinished Hero, #2) - Kristen Ashley Only One Complaint- Why is there no hot man on the cover!I love this series and I have been waiting impatiently for this books release since the moment I finished Knight.(The first book in the series.)And now that I have finally read it I am not disappointed!I have to admit that it took me about 40 pages to get into the book. As I find Kristen Ashley's writing style is sometimes unusual but once I got used to it I was totally engrossed. Sylvie and Creed are such strong characters and their story is so bitter sweet! And HOT!!I also love that the series is like no other I've read before. Kristen Ashley takes the idea of an anti-hero's to the next level and in the case of this book we also have a bit of an anti-heroine.I was half expecting this book to be a "reworking" of Knight. Similar plot, similar character etc. but it was really very different yet just as good in it's own way.