LaurenF

LaurenF

Miranda Davis
Daughter of Smoke & Bone - Laini Taylor I have had this book on my to-read list for ages but for some reason (Probably because the cover just doesn’t grab me.) I just never got around to reading it. With that in mind if you have not read it yet PLEASE take my advice. Stop whatever you are doing RIGHT NOW and go and read this book!I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED it! Four pages into this book and I knew I was going to be hooked. I’ve never read anything like it. The writing is so vivid, and the world and characters the author has created, while being incredibly unique and original, come to life on the page. There is humor and mystery and every emotion you can think of and it all took me by such surprise!I would be smacking myself over the head at my stupidity in not having reading this book sooner, but then I realized that it just mean I don’t have to wait so long to get my hand on the next book in the series!