LaurenF

LaurenF

Miranda Davis
Prophecy of the Setting Sunrise (Oracle of Delphi, #2) - Diantha Jones You would think that being The Oracle of Delphi would be awesome, right? So wrong!Humans still think that Chloe is out of her mind. While in the reality she is faced with having to save the gods from destruction. This poor girl never catches a break! But at least her boyfriend is a hottie! This book picked up where the first book left off and the pace didn’t lag for a moment. There is adventure, romance, mystery, mythology andmy favorite, scheming gods and goddesses! What more could you ask for?Chloe has never been my favorite character in the book but as her powers grow and her character develops I find myself liking her more and more. But if I was picking a favorite it would definitely be Strafford the a fore mentioned hottie. He is the perfect combination of Bad Boy/Alpha Male and it was great to finally learn some of his secrets!Diantha Jones is (in my opinion) a detail oriented writer. Sometimes this can lead to over long descriptions but Miss Jones uses it to her advantage in creating a fantastic, multi-dimensional cast of secondary characters that takes this book to another level.Often the second books in a series are not as good as the first but this one was just as good, if not better. My only complaint – GRRR DAMN YOU CLIFFHANGER ENDING!!!