LaurenF

LaurenF

Miranda Davis
On Dublin Street  - Samantha Young 4.5 starsJoss has experienced a lot of pain and loss in her life and has moved from the United States to Edinburgh to escape the tragic past that she has never really dealt with. When she moves in with a new flat mate (roommate) and finds herself not only opening up to friendship but also to a very steamy relationship with her roommates incredibly sexy older brother, her past issues come back to haunt her.Braden Carmichael is one of the sexiest characters I have read in a long while! This book is very well written and I thought it was the perfect combination of really hot sex and very real emotions. And having lived in Edinburgh for a few years (just around the corner from Dublin St) I loved the city setting. It was like a trip down memory lane.One thing I did find strange was the “Blurb” warning about strong adult content and an age restriction. I admit there is a lot of sex in this book and maybe this is saying more about me then the book but I didn’t find the adult content particularly strong. I have certainly read books that are just as explicit that didn’t come with a warning so it made me wonder why this book has one. It also left me a little disappointed because I was expecting something shocking to happen!