LaurenF

LaurenF

Miranda Davis
Law Man (Dream Man, #3) - Kristen Ashley It is very hard having your family staying with you for the Holiday Season and reading an addictive series like this one! I keep trying to escape to go and spend some alone time with my "Dream Man." But I am starting to suspect that my family thinks I don't like them or that I have some kind of problem! Lol. Hmm maybe I do have a problem? Oh well *shrugs*This is yet another awesome installation in a really great series. Although it is not my favorite of the 3 books I have read so far this has still not stopped me from giving it a firm 5 stars. I guess my only slight complaint is about Mara's self esteem issues. As our super sexy hero put it, she really did have her head up her ass for a while there! But I did love it when she eventually stood up for her self :DAnother thing I loved was the Epilogue. I think it is probably the best one I have ever read. What a fantastic happy ending! And I should also mention because don't think I have before that Kristen Ashley not only writes Hot Men really well but she also does a very good job with cute kids!