LaurenF

LaurenF

Miranda Davis
Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1) - Abbi Glines This is a great read with a serious gut punch of an ending!At first I thought this book was just about a slightly forbidden love affair between a young women and her slightly older stepbrother. You know the one, innocent girl meets sexy bad boy and passion ensues! But the characters made it a lot more then that.Blaire is beautiful but she is one tough girl. When you first meet her she is wielding a gun for protection! She has had some SERIOUS hardship in her life and has basically lost everything and everyone she has ever loved. But I love that she is a fighter. Rush on the other hand is the spoiled son of a famous rock star. So he is a strange combination of bad boy attitude and country club privilege, but still with his own set of issues. I am hoping to find out a bit more about them in the next book.I read this book in one sitting and I really liked it. Especially the fact that it is a New Adult novel but for once it was not set in college and has a really strong, self reliant female lead. But most of all I loved that it was sexy and seriously heart wrenching!I can't wait for MARCH 2013 so I can read the next installment!