LaurenF

LaurenF

Miranda Davis
The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) - Jessica Sorensen WARNING! This is not the feel good romance of the year! This book revolves around a very emotionally and sometimes physically damaged couple. And I would love to say that it was an incredible story but that would be a bit of a lie. What this book was, was sweet and at time mildly moving and romantic (I guess.) But to be honest considering the intense emotions being played out throughout the pages this book should have been GUT WRENCHING! And some how this just never happened. I think that despite the serious and painful subject matter there is just a lack of intensity in the writing, especially the dialog. And that is something disparately needed to pull off this kind of a book. I still enjoyed this book but I can't help but feel that if an author can't give me a happy ending then it should at least make me cry. One or the other, nothing wishy washy!