LaurenF

LaurenF

Miranda Davis
Tidal - Emily Snow This book was just OK. A washed up young movie star straight out of rehab has one last chance to make a come back. While training for her movie she falls for her enigmatic surfing coach. I have to admit that I had my doubts from the very beginning, if only because I couldn't get the image of Lindsey Lohan out of my head. EEK!I found the love story a little lack luster and at times unconvincing. I think this is because at first their relationship is based on so little and has no substance, although it does get better as the story moves along. I also just never quite "got a feel" for the writing style.The plot while not bad, just never real went anywhere terribly interesting and there wasn't very much sizzle in the bedroom either. But maybe that it partially because I still have a picture of Lindsey Lohan in my mind *shudder* What I did like was that the book wasn't a Jackie Collins type Hollywood gossip fest and did try to deal with some real issues. I just don't think it was particularly well executed. But still not totally unenjoyable.