LaurenF

LaurenF

Miranda Davis
Hopeless - Colleen Hoover I feel like I need a new vocabulary of adjectives to do this book justice. All I can come up with are heartbreaking and beautiful but those are such inadequate words for such a profoundly moving book.I don't want to go into long detail about what this book is about I just want EVERYONE to read it! But what I do want to say is that after reading Slammed my expectation were high. But two minute in and I forgot anything else existed, let alone my preconceived ideas of what this book should be. The emotions in this book are so graphic and absorbing. I don't think I blinked for about 3 hours and then at a certain point I had to put the book down and take a step back for a while because it all just became a little overwhelming. But that is only one part of the book, there is also the romance and chemistry between Sky and Holder. It is absolutely palpable, REALLY! These two just standing in a room breathing the same air is hotter then most of the sex scenes I have ever read. I can't say enough good things about this book. I would give it 6 STARS if I could!