LaurenF

LaurenF

Miranda Davis
Fall From Grace (Mad World, #1) - Christine Zolendz DNFHere is the thing. I hardly ever DNF and can probably count on one hand the times I have given up on a book and I feel a little presumptuous rating it considering I read a little less than 50% of it. So please let me explain myself.HONESTLY I JUST COULD'NT DO IT ANY MORE!I have read a lot of books with editing and grammar issue and have always overlooked them. But this book takes it to a whole other level! It also doesn't help that I found everything (and I actually mean this literally) about this book either brain meltingly boring or nails on the chalk board irritating. Every detail was played out in "soap opera" style drama but lacked the foundation of real emotions or the back up of proper characterizations.But ultimately what made me stop reading was when I realized that this book had a cast of genuinely unlikable characters. And I thought to myself- What could possibly happen in the second half of this book that could make me like any of them or care what happens to them? And when the answer was a resounding Nothing! I knew I had to stop reading.