LaurenF

LaurenF

Miranda Davis
Hot Ticket - Olivia Cunning This book was so hot it has actually left me feeling a little light headed! I’m sorry ladies but is there anything on earth sexier then a kinky, tattooed rock star who loves his kitty cat? Because if there is I can’t think of it! *swoon*I’ve enjoyed every book in this series but this one exceeded my expectation and is by far my favourite. It wasn’t that I didn’t expect to like it but I didn’t expect to like it this much. Mostly because Jace has always seemed a little sensitive and submissive to me. (In the previous books.) And I am a fan of the Alpha Male. But there is so much more going on under the surface. I absolutely LOVED him! And I also like Aggie much more then I thought I would, she was fun and caring as well as hardcore! What a pity about her unfortunate name, she sounds like she should be a washer women not a dominatrix. But as much as I like Jace and Aggies love story I was equally moved by the Bromance between Jace and Eric. And I can’t wait for the next book so I can finally see how Eric finds his owns unique HEA.My only complaint about this series is that we are running out of sexy band members to read about. After Eric there will be none left! I can only pray that the Sinners will hire a gorgeous tambourine player in the next installment! Fingers crossed! :)