LaurenF

LaurenF

Miranda Davis
Cut & Run - Abigail Roux, Madeleine Urban The only thing hotter then an Alpha Male is two Alpha Males!So here’s what I loved about this book- The sexual tension is palpable and I love the “good cop, bad cop” vibe they have going on. There is nothing better in my opinion then a Hate at First Site/Opposites Attract Romance. Both men are dealing with past pains and neither wants the other as a partner. For a while it seemed more likely that they would kill each other then become lovers...Unfortunately there is a serial killer on the loose and the two agents realise they will have to work together if they want to catch the killer and stay alive. This leads to a series of explosions, car chases etc. that lead you to believe that these to hotties are virtually indestructible. Usually this would be a serious issue for me but I watch the latest Die Hard movie this week so I felt prepared to suspended reality when it came to Zane and Ty’s abilities to with stand pain.To be honest the only reason this book didn’t get 5 Star is because I thought that it was far too obvious who the killer was. But the steamy sex, witty banter and awesome characters more then made up for it. I’m definitely reading the next one!