LaurenF

LaurenF

Miranda Davis
Own the Wind  - Kristen Ashley OK I feel terrible saying this because I am a HUGE KA fan. I would go so far as to call her one of my favorite authors. But the truth is and I'm so sorry to say it -I didn't like this one at all. I am actually cringing as I write this, and have been putting off reviewing this book for weeks. I almost did't write it at all but I pride myself on my honest review so here goes.1. I didn't like Tabby, no glaringly obvious reason I just couldn't warm up to her.2. Shy just did't "rev my engine." For some reason he lacked the usual sexy alpha maleness that I have come to expect from KA. Basically and again I can't quite put my finger on why but he just seemed a little watered down.3. I was SERIOUSLY bored for long portions of this book!I thought about this very hard and even played devils advocate with myself. Am I expecting too much from KA, and is that why I was disappointed? And I think I can honestly say no, that's not the reason. This book just wasn't as good as her previous ones IMO. But on the up side the editing was much better.