LaurenF

LaurenF

Miranda Davis

Tempt Me with Darkness (Doomsday Brethren)

Tempt Me with Darkness - Shayla Black I found this book quite original but I am going to have to make comparisons to describe it, so please bare with me. The best I can do is a combination of harry potter and J.R Wards Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Yes it is about good wizards fighting dark wizard and there is magic and wand etc. But that’s where we leave Harry and his little friends behind because these witches and wizards are all grown up and sexy! Which is how we find ourselves in BDB territory. A group of Warriors all very different, each with their own back stories and personalities, fighting together for the greater good. This Story centers around Marrok and Olivia and involves a good dose of Arthurian legend and there are a lot of people and concepts being introduced which can sometimes be challenging to keep in order. But now that the basic premise of the series has been set I’m very excited to read the next installments.